Broadcasting Antenna Elements&Systems are produced by SyES with the COEL brand, in the industry since 1954.
COEL products are designed to send the power exactly where and in the amount requested, with minimum loss. This translates in efficient use of the transmitted energy, optimum running costs and viewer’s satisfaction. Not to forget the environmental advantage provided by the minimum waste of natural resources and by the suppression of unwanted radiation.
In the Company’s vision, system performance must be matched by all-proof reliability: to this aim CoEL know-how makes an important difference.
COEL systems are fully compatible with digital broadcasting and have proven their quality in many applications. Also, special configurations are available to address specific service needs
Broadcast antennas & systems
FM CP Antenna AV265- 1.C
- Frequency Range [MHz]: 87.5-108 (2 sub-bands)
- Polarization: circular
- Input Connector: 7/8"EIA
- Max Power Capability: 3,0 kW
- Peak Power Gain [dBd]: 1.5 (c.p.)
- Half-Power Beamwidth - E-plane: 360°
- Half-Power Beamwidth - H-plane: n.a.
- Height [mm]: 1455 (lower sub-band) ÷1375 (upper sub-band)